Visitation, Parking and Contact Information
Welcome to Atrium Health Floyd Women's Care Family Birth Center. We’re located on the third floor of Atrium Health Floyd Medical Center.
Our address is:
304 Turner McCall Blvd.
Rome, GA 30165
Expectant Parents: Parking for the Family Birth Center is located on the north side of Atrium Health Floyd Medical Center just off Turner McCall Boulevard near the Emergency Care Center. Once you are inside the Family Birth Center entrance, an elevator will take you directly to the third floor.
Visitors and Parents After the Baby is Born: Parking is available at the Main Entrance of Atrium Health Floyd Medical Center, facing West 5th Street. Once you are inside the hospital, take the elevators past the Registration Desk to the third floor.
Special circumstances will be managed by the treating provider and nursing unit leadership.
If a patient needs an in-room procedure that requires visitors to leave the room, visitors may wait in a waiting area.
Women's and Children's (Maternity/Labor & Delivery):
- Visitation times for admitted patients are daily from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Children of the mother may visit in Labor and Delivery during visiting hours.
- Three (3) people may be at the bedside during labor and delivery. Four (4) may visit after delivery.
- One visitor over the age of 18 may stay overnight.
- The partner of the laboring mother may stay overnight, regardless of age.
- Doulas and labor coaches who are part of the patient's birthing plan are not considered visitors.
- After delivery, we reserve the first hour (the Magic Hour) for special bonding just for mom, partner and baby. We ask friends and family to stay in the waiting room during this time.
- Visitation to our NICU is open 24/7.
- Babies in the NICU are permitted two (2) adult visitors at any time.
- Siblings 13 years and older may visit during visitation hours.
- Parents may provide a list of approved visitors if they wish.
- Social distancing and proper hand hygiene also should be observed.
- Labor and delivery take a lot out of moms and partners, and you’ll want as much rest as possible. You may want to consider limiting the number of visitors to very close friends and family.
- If you have concerns about visitors or just need rest, let your nurse know as soon as possible so we can help you.
- If a visitor is sick, encourage him or her to stay home.
- Friends and family can order infant gift sets or flowers for delivery from our
Gift Shop by calling 706-509-5190.
Frequently Used Telephone Numbers
Atrium Health Floyd Medical Center has everything you need close by. We offer:
Gift Shop -- Purchase flowers, baby gifts, infant door bows, preemie baby outfits, apparel and toiletries on the second floor inside of the main entrance.
Dining options -- Visit our café, coffee shop and vending machines located on the second floor of the hospital.
- ATM -- A Wells Fargo cash machine is located at the North Entrance vending area.