Discounted care for medically necessary procedures may be available. Eligibility is based on a patient's insurance status, financial assets and income as it relates to federal poverty guidelines. Learn more about your options.
If You Have Questions
Answers to questions about filing insurance, billing details and payment options can be found in the billing FAQS. Patient financial service representatives can also be reached Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. to answer any billing questions.
- EMS non-emergency transport, call 706.509.6000
- EMS, call Mars/AMB at 844.889.7701
- Floyd Medical Center Emergency Center, call Intermedix at 800.225.0953
- Heyman HospiceCare at Floyd, call 706.509.3200
- Polk Medical Center Emergency Room, call Intermedix at 800.225.0953