Visiting Floyd Medical Center
We believe the support of family and friends is important during times of healing. Visitors are welcome to visit patients at Floyd Medical Center. If you need help finding your way while visiting, our Guest Relations staff at the front entrance will be able help.
- Gift shop offering fresh flowers, fine gifts, apparel and incidentals
- Dining options include the Café at Floyd, Subway and vending located throughout the hospital
- Green Mug Coffee serving Starbucks and snacks
- Free wi-fi
Visitors 12 and Under
- Children are welcome to visit patients but may not stay overnight.
- Children 12 and under should be accompanied by an adult.
- Consider preparing children in advance of what they might expect to see during their visit. Ask your nurse if you need assistance explaining the use of various equipment and procedures to a child.