Caring for Students, Staff
Floyd Corporate Health works with school systems in northwest Georgia to provide services that improve the health and well-being of students and staff members. Our programs can help ensure they can get needed care during school hours. We also train school staff members to respond appropriately should an emergency arise. We hope that doesn't happen, but we can prepare them if it does.
Corporate Health has established partnerships with public schools, private schools, colleges and universities throughout northwest Georgia. These partnerships are based on the needs of the schools, and we can customize our services.
What We Can Provide
- Athletic Trainers: Floyd's licensed and certified athletic trainers work with student athletes in high schools and colleges to keep them active. These athletic trainers also provide on-site assistance during sporting events, and offer athletes and coaches the education and training needed to help prevent injuries.
- Emergency First Aid Kits: From bandages to antibiotics, these kits can be used to respond to a variety of injuries.
- EpiPens: These easy-to-use injectibles can treat someone having an allergic reaction and have already been used in several area schools.
- Flu Shot Clinics: We can arrange flu shots for students and staff members onsite at your convenience.
- Automated External Defibrillators: AEDs are used to shock the heart back into a normal rhythm. With training, staff members can safely and effectively use the devices.
- Nebulizers and Albuterol: Nebulizers are breathing devices that turn albuterol into a vapor that opens the airways for asthmatics.
- School Nurses: Floyd's school nurses assist students who take medications and offer advice to families about health care issues. In the event of an emergency, they are also available to help ensure the safety of students.
- Stop the Bleed Kits: Excessive bleeding is the leading cause of trauma death. We can provide these kits and teach your staff members how to use them in the case of an emergency.
Let us tell you more about how Floyd Corporate Health can make your school system a healthier, safer place. Contact us at 706.509.3470 or firstname.lastname@example.org.