Occupational Medicine: Urgent Care Locations
If you need an occupational medicine visit, Atrium Health Floyd Urgent Care locations can take care of you. All of our Urgent Care locations offer:
- Visits for workers’ compensation injuries
- Non-rapid urine drug screens (DOT, Non-DOT)
- Breath alcohol testing (BAT)
If you need one of these services, you can visit any Atrium Health Floyd Urgent Care location.
See our locations and reserve your spot now.
Please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment. To expedite your check-in, please bring your signed employer authorization and completed forms.
In addition to these services, our Urgent Care occupational medicine locations offer:
- Drug and alcohol tests and screenings
- Hepatitis B vaccines/titers (contracted employers only)
- Seasonal influenza (flu) vaccines
- Tuberculosis screenings/PPD skin tests
- Physicals, including pre-employment/post-offer physicals, Department of Transportation (DOT) physicals, and occupational medicine annual physicals (contracted employers only)
- Occupational medicine surveillance, including chest X-ray, electrocardiogram (EKG), audiogram, National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH) spirometry, Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) respirator clearance questionnaire, and occupational medicine lab work outside of workers’ compensation (contracted employers only)
- Note: Physicals and spirometry/audiogram without a physical may be scheduled up to 14 days in advance
Do you need a Respirator Clearance, Spirometry or Hearing Test (Audiometry)?
Please have the below forms that apply to your visit completed prior to your reservation time. Do not date the forms.
Need a DOT Physical Exam?
Complete these 3 forms and bring them to your appointment:
Company Profile Information
Industry leaders wishing to partner with Atrium Health Floyd for occupational medicine services should download and complete the Company Profile form below and email to the contact listed on the form. We look forward to providing services to you and your employees.
Occupational Medicine Services Company Profile Form.
Authorization to Treat Form
Please complete and bring in your signed employer authorization form to your appointment.
Authorization to Release Information Form
Employee to complete this form to allow work-related exam results to be shared back to you, the employer.
Find a Location