The Floyd Center for Wound Care & Hyperbarics provides specialized, comprehensive treatments to help problem wounds heal. Our services are available to hospitalized patients as well as to outpatient, home care and hospice patients.
Our treatment team work with patients, famililies and caregivers to develop individualized treatment plans, provide education, assistance and encouragement. The team includes the following professionals:
- Physicians and advanced practice providers with advanced wound management training
- Patient's primary care physician
- Specially trained nurses
- Registered dietitians
- Disease management specialists
Wound care treatment plans may involve one, two or all three of these components, depending on the severity of the wound and physician recommendations.
- Nutritional assessment and counseling
- Skin care education
- Wound assessment, debridement, dressing
- Care for decubitis ulcers
- Care for traumatic, surgical wounds, burns
- Other problem wounds
Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy
- Wound assessment, management and dressing
- Skin substitutes and grafting
- Offloading, total contact casting
- Compression therapy
- Pressure relief (beds, seat cushions, foot)
- Foot care
- Peristomal skin irritations
For questions or to schedule an appointment, call 706.509.6834.