Visiting Floyd Medical Center
Floyd Medical Center recognizes the importance and the rights of a patient to have visitors. The patient care areas of Floyd have a flexible visitation policy designed to promote the optimal level of health for the patient. On those occasions where situations or visitation potentially distract from the healing process, actions may be taken to restrict or control visitation.
Patient care units observe Quiet Time each day from 2 - 4 p.m. Visits are discouraged during this time so that patients may rest.
- Inpatient Rehabilitation: Monday – Friday, 4:30 p.m. – 9 p.m.; Saturday, Noon – 9 p.m.; Sunday, 9 a.m. – 9 p.m.
- Intensive Care Unit (ICU): Our ICU offers open visitation with specific
visitor guidelines to help us provide the best care possible.
- Labor and Delivery: No more than three visitors in the room at one time.
- Maternity: 9 a.m. – 9 p.m.
- Medical/Surgical Areas: 8 a.m. - 9 p.m.
- Pediatrics: 9 a.m. - 9 p.m.
The hospital will not restrict, limit or otherwise deny visitation privileges on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, or disability.