Insurance Plans Accepted
Floyd Medical Center and its affiliated services and physicians accept most major health coverage plans. The following health coverage providers were accepted by Floyd Medical Center as of Jan. 31, 2018. Please confirm your coverage before scheduling an appointment or procedure.
For more information or to confirm if your health coverage plan is accepted at Floyd, call 706.509.3282, Monday - Friday, 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- 1st Medical Network (1st MN)
- Align (outpatient rehabilitation only)
- Alliant Health Plan
Amerigroup (Medicaid CMO)
- Beech Street
- Blue Cross Alabama
- Blue Cross/Blue Choice HMO/POS
- Blue Cross – PPO (All States)
- Blue Cross – Indemnity
- Caresource (Medicaid CMO product only)
- Choice Care/Humana
- Cigna-HealthSpring Medicare Advantage
- Community Care Network/CCN
- First Health
- Focus HealthCare Management
- Galaxy Health Network
- Great West
- Health One Alliance/HOA
- Health Payors Organization Ltd.
- Humana (Medicare plans accepted, but we are not contracted)
- Medial Control Inc.
- Medicare FFS Plan
- MedRisk (outpatient rehabilitation only)
- One Health Plan
- Peachstate (Medicaid CMO product only)
- PPO Next
Preferred Plan of Georgia
- Private Health Care Systems (PHCS)
- State Health Benefit Plan Retiree Medicare – Blue Cross PPO
- Tricare Prime
- United Healthcare
- Wellcare (Medicaid CMO product only)
*Floyd does not accept any Medicare Advantage PPO, HMO or POS plans.