Lactation support at Floyd extends to breastfeeding supplies. In addition to education classes and individual consultations, we offer Medela breast pumps and other nursing supplies.
Breastfeeding Products Offered
- Medela Pump in Style Advanced:
- Medela breast pump accessories, including shields
- Medela cleaning wipes
- Medela Quick Clean Breastmilk Removal Soap
- Medela Quick Clean Micro-Steam Bags
- Medela Tender Care Lanolin
- Medela bottles
- Bravado nursing bras
- My Brest Friend nursing pillows
- Halo SleepSack Swaddle wearable blanket
- Milkies Milk-Saver
No-Cost or Low-Cost Breast Pumps
Some insurance companies provide breast pumps for new moms at no cost or minimal cost. Most insurance companies require a prescription from an OB/GYN.
How to Receive Your Pump
- Call your insurance company to see if it will cover a breast pump. Ask if the company requires a prescription from your physician. If so, ask your OB/GYN for the breast pump prescription form.
- Bring your prescription, if required, and your insurance card to Childbirth, Lactation and Massage Services to pick up your pump.
Each insurance plan is unique, and your specific benefits and eligibility must be verified. Verification does not guarantee payment by the insurance company.
Breast pumps and supplies are available at our Childbirth and Lactation Services located at 1013 North 5th Ave, Suite 7, Rome, GA 30165. For more information, call 706.509.6548.
To speak with a member of our lactation staff regarding breastfeeding questions or problems, call 706.509.6555.