Internal Medicine Opportunity
The Floyd Primary Care Network with locations in six counties in northwest Georgia and northeast Alabama has opportunities for internal medicine physicians in our Primary Care Network. The right physician will be committed to quality, customer service and providing patients with a well beyond expectations experience. Our physicians start with a generous base salary and enjoy great earning potential.
- Seeking BC or BE, Internal Medicine
- Full time with comprehensive benefits package
- Outpatient only and traditional practices available
- Practice profit above expenses paid to physicians
- Student loan repayment assistance available
- Relocation assistance available
Rome is located in northwest Georgia between Atlanta and Chattanooga. It boasts more physicians per capita than any similar-sized community in the U.S. That large number of physicians, along with a strong base of industry and a wide variety of activities, make Rome and the surrounding area a very livable, enjoyable community with excellent schools, a vibrant downtown and, of course, great health care.
To learn more, contact Kasey Salas at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 706.509.3961.