Family Medicine Residency Faculty Members
Floyd Medical Center's Family Medicine Residency Program is offering full-time teaching opportunities for osteopathic and allopathic family medicine physicians with a strong interest in teaching and working closely with residents and medical students. Floyd is dedicated to teaching the next generation of family medicine physicians, preparing medical school graduates for a career in family medicine since 1976. The Floyd Family Medicine Residency Program is the only residency program at Floyd and is dually accredited through the Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education (ACGME) and the American Osteopathic Association (AOA). The program focuses on a team approach to excellence in medical education and offers the full spectrum of family medicine.
- Provide family medicine teaching services for inpatient and outpatient care
- Demonstrate and teach osteopathic manipulation skills to residents and medical students
- Develop a continuity of patients, providing direct patient care
- Serve as a leader and role model for residents and medical students
- Develop and present didactics to residents and medical students
- Engage in scholarly activity
- Contribute to the Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH)
- Working knowledge of osteopathic principles and the ability to demonstrate proficiency in manipulation
- BC in Family Medicine (AOBFP)
- Competitive compensation and benefits
To learn more, contact Kelly Fitch at email@example.com or call 706.509.3962.