Floyd Medical Center offers the latest evidence-based medicine and technology in the
treatment and care of patients with
heart failure and other
heart conditions. Treatments include heart catheterizations, echocardiograms, stents, balloon angioplasty and pacemaker placement.
As the region's leading medical provider, Floyd is the trusted source for quality health care. Our heart care team has received the Get With The Guidelines® — Gold Plus Quality Achievement Award from the American Heart Association/American College of Cardiology Foundation for Heart Failure.
We meet and exceed national standards for door-to-balloon time for heart attack patients. This ensures a quick response to preserve the heart muscle and increase the chances of survival.
The experienced and respected physicians of the Harbin Clinic Department of Cardiology work with our skilled and caring staff to provide the most advanced diagnostic and treatment techniques available. Our expert multidisciplinary staff includes:
- Board-certified cardiologists from Harbin Clinic
- Board-certified cardiology and vascular registered nurses
- Specially trained cardiology registered nurses
- Specially trained vascular registered nurses
- Registered echocardiographic technologists
- Certified electrocardiographic technologists
- Cardiovascular technicians
Our heart care services include:
To learn more about heart care services, treatments and education, call 706.509.6700 or