Family Medicine Physician
Our dually-accredited Residency Program has provided post-doctoral family medicine training for physicians since 1976. Faculty in our program teach the next generation of physicians while maintaining a clinic-based medical practice.
Our teaching physicians are part of a team of faculty members who work closely with residents and medical students in pursuit of medical excellence.
Faculty members lead and serve as a role model for residents and medical students, touching all of the following areas:
- Family medicine teaching services in the hospital and outpatient clinic
- Osteopathic manipulation instruction to residents and medical students
- Direct patient care with continuity
- Developing and presenting didactics to residents and medical students
- Competitive compensation guarantee
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Paid vacation
- Time off for continuing medical education (CME)
- CME allowance
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Life insurance
- 401k retirement plan
- Disability insurance
Our Residency Program is the only residency program at Floyd and is accredited for both MDs and DOs through the Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education (ACGME) and the American Osteopathic Association (AOA).
To learn more, call 706.509.3965 or email Katrice Brewer, email@example.com.