Floyd Medical Center is the flagship facility for Floyd. As a 304-bed, not-for-profit teaching hospital, this facility provides a full spectrum of health care services from the neonatal intensive care nursery to heart care.
The Floyd Medical Center campus is home to:
- 330 Physicians Center
- Floyd administrative offices
- Primary care offices
- Floyd Outpatient Surgery Center
- Floyd Pre-Operative Evaluation Clinic
- Tony E. Warren, M.D. Cancer Center
- The Breast Center at Floyd
- Harbin Clinic oncology
- Harbin Clinic hematology
- Harbin Clinic radiology
- Kindred Hospital, a 45-bed long-term acute care hospital jointly owned by Floyd Healthcare Resources Inc.